On Friday is the new moon, and like all new moons and full moons, I did a spread aligned to the moon’s current themes as a part of my recognition of the moon’s cycle and influences upon us. Today’s spread is about the medicine within, and brought to you by Sharron Basanti of Seeds of Shakti.
1. What medicine does the Sagittarius New Moon offer?
The Emperor atop Knight of Pentacles – You’ve got this and can stay on top of things, even when it feels like you aren’t moving fast enough.
2. What visions should I follow and not ignore?
Six of Cups atop Ten of Cups – Work harder to focus on the good memories and set the bad ones aside.
3. How can I connect with the Element of Fire to help me manifest my New Moon intentions of the next 28 days?
Five of Cups – Don’t allow dejection and negativity to rule you right now.
4. Where should I look for inspiration when I don’t feel passionate or lack the motivation to follow my dreams?
Queen of Cups – Lack of passion and inspiration mean that you are shutting down your emotions. Focus on opening up and being receptive. Those walls aren’t helping anyone, and especially not you.
5. What type of higher learning or self development training should I pursue in the new year to help me expand spiritually?
The Empress – In the new year you need to take time for self care and make sure you are getting out in nature to replenish your energy and reestablish struggling roots.
6. Message from the Ancestors.
The Fool – Have more fun, you’re too damn serious.