Today is the full moon, and like all new moons and full moons, I did a spread aligned to the moon’s current themes as a part of my recognition of the moon’s cycle and influences upon us. Today’s spread is about rocking your authenticity, and brought to you by Sharron Basanti of Seeds of Shakti.
1. What half truths about myself do I need to acknowledge and release in order to rock my authenticity?
The Hierophant atop Six of Swords – Sometimes you feel the urge to run away rather than deal with things in an adult manner. This is actually natural for everyone, and not something that you need to be ashamed of or beat yourself up about.
2. How can I tap into my true potential to accomplish my core desires?
Queen of Wands – Give yourself the praise and encouragement that you crave, so that you are not looking for it elsewhere.
3. In what aspect of my life do I need to step up to the plate as a leader?
Seven of Wands – You aren’t giving enough praise to those around you. By providing them with praise you are encouraging them, telling them that are appreciated, letting them know that what they contribute is appreciated, as well as putting it out there that they are doing well. This then encourages them to take pride in themselves and their work.
4. When would I benefit from taking risks and being impulsive?
The Tower – When the time to tear things down and rebuild has arrived, impulsivity and risk taking is okay. It can even be beneficial in these times, to be impulsive instead of strategizing out every single minute detail.
5. Message from the Ancestors.
Five of Swords – Focus on getting ready, for the battle is almost upon you. (aka. the holiday rush)