Simon over at The Hermit’s Cave created a new hashtag today, and it’s my favorite type of quizzes to do, which is random question posts. So, I grabbed it to answer and here we go….
1. Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
Yes. I lived in my car for a while in my teens and I have done just about everything you CAN do in a car in the whole day-to-day life aspect, including eating, bathing, sex, changing clothes, sleeping, etc.
2. What do you want to do before you die?
I had trouble with this one. One more visit to the rainforests. It doesn’t matter how many times I go… one more.
3. Are you single?
Nope. I belong to Gideon. We’re going on over 11.5 years now.
4. What’s one thing you will not eat?
Live insects. Live anything that moves, really. I have an issue with the wiggle-in-the-mouth thing.
5. What color is your underwear?
Dark gray for today.
6. When is the last time you went out of England?
Never been to England, but out of my own country? Last Tuesday, because I cross into Canada twice a week for work.
7. Who was your last received call?
UW Medical Center. Most of my communication with others is through texts. I don’t get many phone calls from people I know other than my mother.
8. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes. I don’t these days, but back when I was living alone or living in the car? Yep. Although… I never realized it was an actual skill until watching Becca’s responses.
9. What was your last holiday?
I’m guessing this is the UK meaning of “holiday”, which means vacation. That would be a visit to my mother’s in the spring. I left all of my work except my phone at home and deliberately focused on rest and restoration while I was there.
10. Can you hula hoop?
Yes, I can.
11. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yep. I have. And I’m going to plead the 5th under the risk of incriminating myself. LOL
12. Ever skinny dipped?
Yep. In lakes, canals, and the ocean… I’ve never skinny dipped in a swimming pool tho.
13. Have you sang karaoke?
Once upon a time… yes.
14. Was today better than yesterday?
A bit busier today than yesterday, so not really? But it’s not bad either.
15. Is anybody getting on your nerves?
Not at this moment.
16. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes. Not that I can physically talk anymore, but my mouth still works even if my voice doesn’t.
17. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
That would be Gideon, and that’s a HELL yes. If we’re talking about just a peck-on-the-cheek? That would be my sister, and of course I would.
18. How many languages can you speak?
None of them anymore. I’m fluent in English. I’m semi-fluent in Korean and French. I can mostly understand spoken Vietnamese. I can semi-understand spoken Japanese, and spoken or written Italian and Spanish.
19. Ever waxed your eyebrows?
I have not.
20. Earrings or Necklace?
Necklace, because if I had to give up my collar I’d be really upset.
20. What’s the last gift you received?
Gideon sent me a pair of labradorite hearts to take with me on my trip.
21. Are you mad at anybody?
Not that I can think of at the moment, so I guess that’s a no.
22. Ever receive detention?
As in when in school? Yes, a few times. Usually for sleeping in class.
23. Ever cried listening to music?
Yes. Absolutely. Some music just touches me that way.
24. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Yes. Well, yes and no. It depends on what I’m doing, where I’m communicating, and who I’m communicating with.
25. What are you doing tonight?
Prepping orders to ship out tomorrow and spending time with Gideon.
26. What time is it?
27. Are you loud?
Not anymore. LOL No, I’ve never been a loud person. Although I have been told that I’m very good at projecting energy, which I suppose is a kind of “loud”.
28. What are you looking forward to?
Sleeping. Samhain. January.
29. Do you watch Family Guy regularly?
Yep. I love Stewie. He’s a little evil genius.
30. Have you ever watched a little kids show?
Yes. Both as a kid and as an adult. Sometimes they’re just fun.
31. What does your last inbox text say?
“DEBIT – $10.84 Purchase Visa G…”
32. Zodiac sign?
Taurus sun sign, Scorpio moon sign
33. Are you wearing socks?
No. In fact I go barefoot as often as I can.
33. Were you born during the last century?
Um…. well, I was born in 1988. So yes?
34. What is your religion?
Buddhist Pagan. Buddhist like an adjective, Pagan as a noun.
35. What’s something you have nightmares about?
Aside from my ex? I sometimes have nightmares about not finishing high school, getting lost in the high school I went to, and/or losing my class schedule/locker combination/etc in school and missing classes because of it.
36. Have you ever been on a rollercoaster?
I have been on many rollercoasters. I love rollercoasters.
37. Do you care what others think about you?
Sometimes. Strangers, not so much.
38. What do you do all the time in a car?
Listen to music and/or an audiobook. It helps me stay awake.
39. Do you trust people easily?
No? Maybe. Mmmm…. No, I don’t think so.
40. Do you watch football?
I do not. I’m not into sports.
41. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Walmart (for cat litter and to pick up prescriptions)
42. Favorite football team?
I don’t have one, cuz I don’t watch football.
43. Do you watch the Olympics?
Only the gymnastics really, and sometimes ice skating.
44. Last bar you went to?
The Pine Box (in Seattle)
45. Do you have a favorite number?
46. Are you multitasking right now?
Yep. I’m answering these questions, working on making earrings for tomorrow’s orders, and watching YouTube.
47. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do. I think it’s extremely rare, and that people mistake infatuation for it on a regular basis… but, yes I do.
48. Do you believe in karma?
Absolutely. I believe in balance. I believe the universe requires balance and rectifies imbalance. And thus, Karma is born.
49. How is the weather today?
Very nice. Overcast. 67 degF. A little damp. Perfect, really.
50. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
I don’t do stupid shit with my cell phone. It costs too much to replace. That said… I have dropped it on concrete a few times.