Becca Night Owl, over on Youtube did her first VR tag. And, well of course I don’t do videos, but I do like quizzes, so I’ll answer here.
Her question for the #5Things tag is… What five things do you use every day and can’t live without?
Now, this list is really more what I -don’t want- to live without to be honest. As I’m a firm believer in the survivalist in my nature. That said? I’m not kidding about #3. Medication-free means I’m very, very up close and personal with the overwhelming urge to off myself.
In no particular order…
1) A deck of cards. It doesn’t matter if they are playing cards, lenormand, or tarot, preferably. But oracle cards, Dixit cards (which I use as oracle cards), or even Kipper (which I don’t know how to read but could use if needed), will do. Not just for my daily draw, or even to keep my hands busy, but because you can also play games with them and that works for me when left to my own devices. If I was stranded on a deserted island and I had no cards? I’d make myself some cards. They’re just that important.
2) My phone. I hate to say it. I really do. But it’s my connection with you and that’s what matters. So I guess you could say it isn’t my phone at all but YOU that I can’t do without. I love you.
3) My antidepressants. Life isn’t worth living without my antidepressants… literally.
4) Labradorite. The qualities of this stone include grounding, dispelling anxiety, strengthening intuition, and tempering negativity… among other things.
5) Citrine. The quality of this stone that I find the most important, and the reason I wear it daily, is that it releases anxiety and transforms negative energy into positive energy. It also is known for being emotionally balancing, activating creativity, encouraging self expression, and helps enhance concentration.
The last two stones, I have made into small charms and attached to my medical bracelet, meaning that I wear them 24/7.